I am so thankful to have been able to view the amazing work of our God in the wee hours of the morning this morning. It was the total lunar eclipse during the winter solstice. It was absolutely amazing. Felt so moved to praise our God! He is indescribable. I got to view this rare sight on my Bday with a few of my favorite people in the world, which made this bday tops on the list of most exciting bdays! Kevin, Madi, Mom, Heather and I stayed up to marvel at this amazing sight. It was so cool to be able to experience that with Madi. Hopefully it will be something she never forgets. The moon was amazing in its fullness. We walked out Mom and Dad's front door, looked up and there it was. It was like God created the perfect show for our viewing. I was so thankful to be here and be able to enjoy the eclipse. If we would have been home we would have not been able to see it because of the weather. It was beautiful as the shadow of the earth eventually blocked the direct light from the sun. It created a beautiful reddish tint on the moon. In addition to the eclipse, the stars were so bright and shining. The sky was perfectly clear and my parents live away from most city lights so the stars were bright and beautiful. I am so thankful to worship my Creator, the creator of all the earth. How blessed I am to be a daughter of the Most High. Thank you God for the ways you continue to amaze me!
Psalm 147:4 (New International Version, ©2010)
4 He determines the number of the stars
and calls them each by name.
Psalm 136:9 (New International Version, ©2010)
9 the moon and stars to govern the night;
His love endures forever.
Psalm 8:3 (New International Version, ©2010)
3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
Hope I can post some pics soon! It was amazing.
9 the moon and stars to govern the night;
His love endures forever.
Psalm 8:3 (New International Version, ©2010)
3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
Hope I can post some pics soon! It was amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment