Wow! Its been quite a while since I've posted. Shame on me I haven't even gotten Christmas pictures up. Well nothing like a week with the flu to slow you down. Mya started acting fussy last Sunday evening after we left small group. She woke up Monday morning with a fever and I thought she just had a little virus. By Tuesday Madi and Kevin both felt pretty bad. Mya seemed to be showing signs of improving on Wednesday while Kev and Madi were pretty sick. Mya started acting sick again on Thursday while Zoe started running fever. My poor family. They are miserable. We've all been camped out in the living room both day and night just watching movies, sleeping, and reading. The girls are so bored and ready to be up and playing again but their little bodies just haven't fully recovered. Kevin has had it the worst of all. His fever has been the highest and he has had more extreme symptoms such as chills, shaking and extreme headaches.
So far I haven't gotten it. I have prayed so hard for my family to feel better soon and for me not to get it so I can take care of my family. Kevin went to the doctor on Friday and he confirmed he had the flu. He gave Kevin and I both tamiflu which we started taking immediately. I am hoping if I get it at all it will only be a mild case. I don't feel 100% but I think it maybe that I am exhausted. The girls haven't slept well this entire week and I have been up late with them and up during the night. I feel like I maybe getting a sinus infection but hopefully not the flu.
I am so ready for us all to feel better.This was a beautiful weekend. We opened the windows and let the fresh air in. We were all pretty disappointed to be sick and shut in this weekend. We were supposed to help out Saturday morning with the Angelfood Ministry and then we had plans to go to Chocolate Fantasy at the Oak Court Mall for my cousins Heather's Birthday (It is a yearly tradition). Then we were supposed to go to a princess birthday party. Then Kevin was supposed to preach on Sunday and I had a wedding shower to go to. We really missed out on alot. I am just so thankful God has kept me well so I could take care of my sweet husband and our precious children. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment