Wow! It has been a whirlwind. Thank the Lord for the strength, energy and endurance for helping me do all I have had to do in order to finish all the last minute things to get ready for Christmas. It may sound silly but I have talked to God many times this past week about helping me to accomplish everything I need to accomplish. HE IS FAITHFUL even through the small requests. I am ever so thankful for my precious, wonderful, amazing husband for being so supportive and patient with me even when I am acting in a tizzy. I love him! I am also thankful for my sweet babies for being so patient with me this week while I have been glued to the computer trying to finish up their Shutterfly books. It takes forever to do 3 at a time!
I feel like a heavy burden is lifted off of my shoulders! I can now enjoy the rest of the Christmas season. Don't get me wrong. I still have lots of packing and wrapping to get done but at least the girls can help me. They love to wrap presents.
We will be leaving on Friday morning to go to FL to spend a week with my mom, dad, sisters, niece, nephews and the rest of the family. I am so excited to be able to spend time with them. The girls are thrilled to see their cousins. They have never met my new nephew Audi, so it will be fun. I do dread the L O N G drive down there with three precious children. And did I mention Mya is potty training? HUMMM! How many potty breaks will we take? :) We will just have to laugh! Once we get there it is all about relaxing and spending quality family time! I can't wait. Then of course, we can look forward to getting back here and waiting on the BIG man to come ; ) Well, I better go to bed. NITE!
No comments:
Post a Comment