Hey everyone! We are almost a week away from Thanksgiving! We are pretty busy around here getting ready for our family to come in. We are so excited, especially the girls. They have been counting down everyday for the past three weeks.
Kevin and I leave Thursday evening to go to spend the weekend in Louisiana. We are going to spend the day in New Orleans on Friday, then head over to Baton Rouge. We will go to the LSU/Ole Miss game on Saturday. I hope the Tigers will beat those Rebels! It will make for a more pleasant evening and ride home on Sunday. LOL! Plus, I like when my sweet hubby gets excited over some football! :)
Its been about 4 years since we have been to Tiger Stadium so Kevin is like a kid at Christmas!!!
When we are gone on Friday my mom will fly in for the week. She will pick up the girls from Aunt Lisa's, Uncle BoBo's and Brylee's house and take care of them while we are gone. Thank you Lisa!!! You are so sweet to let them stay with you! They are truly excited about sleeping over with Brylee!
My dad, uncle and grandparents will drive in on Sunday. On Wednesday our family from Indianapolis will come in. They will be staying with us and my girls are excited because they just love my cousins.
In the meantime, we will be spending family time together and preparing food for Turkey DAY!!!
We will eat at our house and I am excited to be able to have the whole family over here. The Tullos side doesn't get the opportunity to get together (because of the distance) but every few years.
I will really miss my sisters this year. I wish so bad my sisters and their babies could be here. It just won't be the same without them. They can't come because of their jobs. Brooke just had a baby and used all of her time off and Lauren just got a new job and has to work.
I am excited about the holidays coming. It is an exciting time when we celebrate each other, tradition and helping others. God has truly blessed us as His children and that is the best gift of all.
No comments:
Post a Comment