Jessica Rowell Photography

Jessica Rowell Photography
Jessica Rowell Photography

Monday, November 15, 2010

I love Shutterfly!

Well, it is that time of  year again and I am trying to be prepared. I am so excited about the holidays coming so soon. Christmas is right around the corner and I have been shopping online for the newest holiday card designs. I was thrilled to see Shutterfly's http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards choices this year. I have used Shutterfly year after year to help make our holidays special.  In our family, it is a tradition that every year each one of our girls recieves a photo book from Kevin and me. They get so excited with anticipation! They love to look back over the year and remember all the fun and exciting things they have done. They are also very proud of it and love to show our guests throughout the Holiday season. I have also started making photo books http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path for grandparents and special occasions. These make great Christmas gifts for family too! Shutterfly has such wonderful products, great prices and wonderful customer service. I am actually having a really hard time trying to decide which card I want to use this year. There are so many beautiful designs to choose from. I love the way it is quick and easy to design a card using Shutterfly's system. Some of the cards I am thinking about ordering are, The Classic Red Square design, Merry Memories Chartrense, Rejoice Lord King, and Vintage Provence. Each of the these designs allow me to include multi photos of my sweet babies. If you are searching for the perfect card this year to put your beautiful family on than you should really check out http://www.Shutterfly.com. Their system is user friendly and is a lot of fun to use. Hope you have fun sending good cheer to all of those that are close to you! Thanks Shutterfly for making the holidays more special with your wonderful card designs and gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment