Jessica Rowell Photography

Jessica Rowell Photography
Jessica Rowell Photography

Friday, November 19, 2010

Baton Rouge At Last!

Well we just drove into Baton Rouge and Kevin is seeing LSU stores everywhere. So glad Christmas is coming soon. I'm getting some good ideas! We spent the day in New Orleans. It is such a beautiful city. The architecture there is amazing! Some of the old buildings are so beautiful. We ate at a great place called Mothers and then stopped for bengets and coffee. Yummmm!!!! We did see some scary things. I felt a little out of my bubble but it makes me thankful for my small world in good old OB. We left New Orleans before dark to head to what my Hubby calls "The Best Place on Earth"(Baton Rouge). Lol! We are gonna grab a bite to eat and relax tonight for the big game. As Kev would say," we have to get mentally prepared." I just hope LSU dominates Ole Miss tomorrow! I'll update and add pics later. I am having a blast with Kevin,Chelsea and Brian but I do miss my babies!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you blogging while out of town! You are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was able to use Chelsea's iphone in the car. That was pretty cool. I would love to have one but with Sprint we don't have that option. You can do so much with them. It blows my mind.

    ReplyDelete